Research Birthing Options, Explore Parenting Philosophies, and More
Attachment Parenting begins during pregnancy and childbirth and continues throughout a child's lifetime. API's Eight Principles of Parenting are recommended reading as the foundation and context for all of our free, research-based resources.
Free Resources from API's Library
- Prepare for Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting - one of API's Eight Principles of Parenting
- Do you have any resources available for parents seeking Attachment Parenting (AP)-friendly providers?
- I'm pregnant with my second child, and my son no longer naps. How can I survive if I'm up all night with the baby and up all day with my son?
- I have a two-year-old, and I'm almost due with my second child. Is there a way to encourage them to nap at the same time without resorting to sleep training?
- How can I prepare to have a satisfying birth experience?
- The Chemistry of Attachment
- A New Look at the Safety of Breastfeeding During Pregnancy
Articles from API's blog, "APtly Said"
- Natural Birth and Pain Management
- Planning for a Home Birth
- Following the Principles: Prepare for Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting